Domain searches are just the start.
Domain search powered by domains.com.au means you’re able to register a domain to match your company or business name. Capitalise on a new concept or product, or simply protect your valuable Intellectual Property (IP) from abuse by others. Please remember these handy pointers when registering your preferred domain name:
- Register quality .com.au domains (mydomain.com.au).
- Keep it short (mydomain.com.au).
- Spell it correctly (mydomain.com.au, not maidomain.com.au).
- Avoid abbreviations (mydomain.com.au, not mydom.com.au).
- Use it for web *and* email (www.mydomain.com.au, firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you find one that matches perfectly, register as many suffixes as you can afford. This will protect you from others coming along later and competing with you or confusing your customers.
It’s actually very tricky registering a good domain name so put the time in to get it right. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is important for the future success of most online services. As a result, you might want to see what people are searching for now by using a tool like Wordtracker.