Domains.com.au is now the first domains provider to include Domains Management for SMBs free of charge with every domain name registered, transferred or renewed. In addition to this, Domains.com.au Domains Management for Corporates is as essential, additional service for larger corporations with larger domain portfolios that can be assigned to a trusted third party to perform.
Domains,com.au manages by firstly using tools to monitor and alert on relevant actions that affect a corporation’s domains. These tools are configured correctly, maintained and alert Domains.com.au dedicated Account Managers who are then responsible for the domains management. In addition to the most essential aspect of any Domains Management Service (being monitoring and management of the renewal process to ensure that no domain is allowed to lapse accidentally), Domains.com.au’s Domains Management for Corporates adds valuable features to ensure Best-of-Breed Domains Portfolio management.
Domains.com.au Domains Management Service for Corporates includes:
- A dedicated domains Account Manager
- Included domain name privacy
- Managed domain portfolio migration and transfer
- Audit and bulk updating of domain name details
- Self-Service Domains Management Tools
- Auto-renew audits to ensure that domains do not lapse accidentally
- Multiple renewal alerts as domains approach renewal anniversaries
- Monitoring to ensure that domain contact details are correct
- Monthly Domains Reporting
- Monthly matching expired domains searches
For a small additional registration or renewal fee per domain, you’ll ensure your valuable intellectual property is protected and functioning correctly.